When it comes to finding a buyer for your car, it can be a time-consuming undertaking, but what about when you try to sell your salvage car?
For many of us, trying to sell a car that has been damaged in either an accident or in another way, for example, it has been flooded, can be an intimidating experience.
What with the prospect of spending money on advertising your car for sale and then finding the time in dealing with people to come and inspect it, and then offering less then you think it’s worth, can also be demoralising.
The quickest and most efficient way of finding a buyer for a salvage car, which is how insurance firms will refer to your vehicle once it has been written off, is to use the free service from Compare My Scrap Car.
Money for your salvage car
That’s because the scrap car comparison service utilises a network of more than 120 professional agents who will be willing to offer money for your salvage car.
Alternatively, you may be searching online for suitable salvage car buyers using terms such as:
- Sell my damaged car in the UK
- The best way to sell a damaged car
- Sell my car for spares and repairs
- Salvage my car
- Scrap my car
Using this tactic may or may not find a scrap yard or salvage car operation willing to offer cash, whereas Compare My Scrap Car will offer the best price and arrange to pick up your car for free.
So, if this is of interest to you when it comes to selling a salvage vehicle, how do you go about it?
Sell a salvage car for the most money
There’s a simple process when you want to sell a salvage car for the most money, starting with:
- Find a salvage car price: You can either call the friendly team on 0800 810 1004 or use the online salvage car quoting form
- Fill in the details: Be honest about the degree of damage to your vehicle to ensure the best price possible is offered
- Wait for quotes: The Compare My Scrap Car team will contact you to confirm the details and then send out the information to their network of agents.
- Choose your quote: The agents will then offer a price for your salvage car and you choose the one that’s most suitable.
- Arrange for a free collection: You then simply need to speak with the agent to arrange a convenient time for your salvage car to be picked up and you will be paid directly into your bank account when this takes place.